Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 9:00 pm; Fridays 8am to 10pm; Saturday 7am to 10pm; and Sunday 7am to 9pm. You must be here and check in prior to our closing times.
Our property is 100% SMOKE-FREE and non-tobacco use. This means that absolutely no smoking of any kind can be done on ANY of the 5 acre property. It is NOT OKAY for anyone to smoke outside, as there is no where for a smoker to go. If a guest is found to be smoking in the rooms or on the property, they will be assessed a $250 cleaning/damage fee, as well as be asked to leave the property immediately, with no refunds given. Plainly put, we do not accommodate smokers. Let’s hear it for a clean and smoke-free motel! Yea!
As much as we love our fur-babies, pets are not allowed at the motel. Service animals, however, are always welcome. Please keep in mind that if any service animals are with a guest, they must remain with the guest at all times and be cleaned up after. No animals are to be left unattended in the rooms at any time.
An adult (someone 18 or over) must occupy a room with any persons age 17 and under in the room. No exceptions, please. For the courtesy of our guests, we do have quiet hours from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
Beginning in 2016, ALL room reservations made must have a valid credit card which will be put on file, as well as a valid driver's license or state-issued photo ID. We will not make any reservations without either one. Cash deposits are not accepted in lieu of the credit card. Room reservations made by phone must be held with a credit card. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be charged the full amount for one night's stay. We do not offer refunds. We only accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
***SPECIAL EVENTS WEEKENDS***
Please note that we reserve the right to change our rates during some special events and holiday weekends.
All guests upon check in must sign a copy of the Policies, Terms and Conditions as shown below. No exceptions.
Policies, Terms and Conditions
* Our motel property is 100% non-smoking, non-tobacco use. This includes both inside the rooms as well as outdoors. Anyone caught smoking or using tobacco products anywhere on the property will be assessed a $250 damage/cleaning fee and will be asked to leave the property. No exceptions. No refunds will be given.
* Online reservations must be confirmed by calling in to the Ridgeview Motel within 24 hours to supply a credit card number to hold the room. Rooms will be booked on a first come-first served basis, with the first person supplying a credit card number to hold the room being the one obtaining the booking.
* Check in time is 4:00pm; check out time is 10:00am, unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon between the guests and motel management.
* All reservations must be made with a credit card to hold the room(s). One night deposit and cancellation must be 3 days. The credit card will only be charged if the room is not cancelled prior to 4:00pm the day before the scheduled arrival, at which point, the card will be charged for the amount of one night's stay (per room booked).
* Room rates are based on single occupancy. Additional adults (18 and over) are an additional $5 per person per night.
* Registering guests must be 18 years of age or older and must present photo identification upon check-in. Children 17 and under are free and must occupy the same room as an adult family member. We reserve the right to obtain a photocopy of guest identification upon check-in.
* Maximum occupancy is 4 people per room for rooms with two double beds or two queen beds; maximum 2 adults per room in a room with one king bed; and maximum 2 persons in a room with one double bed.
* Pool hours are 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Any person under the age of 16 must be accompanied in the pool area by a parent or guardian age 18 or over. No life guard is on duty at the pool. For the safety of all, there is no diving and no horseplay allowed. No food or drinks are allowed in the pool area. Non-glass containers are permitted on the outside deck area. No one under the influence of alcohol is permitted in the pool. Anyone not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave the pool area and may lose pool use privileges.
* Pets are not allowed at the motel. Service animals, however, are always welcome and must be declared at time of making reservations. Please keep in mind that if any service animals are with a guest, they must remain with the guest at all times and be cleaned up after immediately. No animals are to be left unattended in the rooms at any time.
* Quiet hours are from 10:00pm until 7:00am. Any guests not adhering to this policy after being informed of their noise may be asked to leave the property, with no refunds being given.
* Payment must be made with either credit card (Master Card, Visa or Discover only) or cash. However, reservations must be held with a valid credit card. Checks are not accepted.
* No refunds will be given.
* Rooms booked within 24 hours of arrival are non-cancellable and non-refundable. Any cancellations must be made before 4:00pm (Central Standard Time) prior to the day of your scheduled arrival. Cancellations after that time are non-refundable and will be charged for the full amount of the room(s) for the first day of the reservation.
* One free parking spot (off-street) is available per motel room. Passenger cars only, please. Please notify us ahead of time if you have a large truck, RV, camper or boat trailer so that we see if we can accommodate parking for you, but know that we cannot guarantee it, as our lot is very limited in size.
* If a guest loses a room key, a fee of $95 will be charged to the card on file for its replacement. This means if you do not have your key and need to request a second one, the $95 will be charged. If the lost key is found before guest checks out, we will refund the $95.
* Any illegal activities from the guests are strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction from the property. No refunds will be given.
*Any loud, offensive, destructive or disruptive behavior by any guests will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction from the premises, with no refunds being given. The credit card on file will be charged for any additional charges including but not limited to: damage to furniture; fixtures or linens, theft of any items from guest rooms; damage to communal areas’ additional cleaning fees (if it is necessary); unauthorized extra guests; as well as any damage that renders the room un-rentable to the next scheduled guest.
* Motel management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any guests who arrive for check in under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be refused service (with the cancellation policy in effect) so that other guests will not be subjected to offensive behavior.
Any guests not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
The acceptance of a reservation made by a guest constitutes the agreement of an accommodation contract. This agreement, comprising the reservation of rooms, is binding to both parties to the contract. I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.